Are you thinking about taking a trip to New York City? It might be a huge headache to look for travel inn places to stay in New York City. Especially if you're traveling to New York for the first time. It is important to consider your travel budget and preferred mode of transportation before making any decisions, as the sheer number of neighborhoods and boroughs can be difficult and stressful to traverse.
In this post, we'll help you find your bearings in New York by providing you with some useful information. We'll take you to the greatest travel inn places to stay in New York city and give you our insider's advice.
- Best Neighborhoods Areas to Stay in New York City
- 1. Midtown Manhattan is a Travel Inn Places To Stay In New York City for a reasonable value
- 2. Upper East Side is the place to go if you want to bring out your inner socialite
- 3. Consider visiting Soho and the Lower East Side
- 4. Discover the depths of your romantic side in Greenwich Village
- 5. Explore Long Island City Queens
- 6. Explore Williamsburg in Brooklyn
- 7. Explore the diverse dining options in City New Jersey
Best Neighborhoods Areas to Stay in New York City
Get your bearings with the help of this handy list of the best travel inn places we've put together, especially for you.
We suggest you book a room at one of these 5 locations:
- Mid Town– Those who are visiting New York for the first time should stay in the Midtown area.
- Upper East Side– The Upper East Side is perfect for those who enjoy shopping, visiting museums, and living a luxurious lifestyle.
- Lower East Side– Locations in Soho and the Lower East Side are perfect for the hipster and cool hunter crowd.
- Greenwich Village and Chelsea-These are the best neighborhood travel inn and places to stay in New York City for lovers.
- Queens– Those on a tighter budget will find Queens to be the perfect option.
Every neighborhood of New York City has its own flair and vibe, from luxurious to family-friendly. It's up to you and your travel companions to decide which areas of town to skip over in favor of a more relaxing and enjoyable experience.
1. Midtown Manhattan is a Travel Inn Places To Stay In New York City for a reasonable value
If this is your first trip to New York and you want to see as much as possible in a short amount of time while minimizing travel time, then staying in Midtown is the best option for you.
When you see something set in New York City on television or in the movies, you are nearly always gazing at scenes of Midtown Manhattan. Times Square, the Empire State Building, Broadway, Bryant Park, the Museum of Modern Art, and Rockefeller Center are just a few of the well-known landmarks that can be found in Midtown, a neighborhood that is ideally located in the middle of Manhattan.
Hotels in Midtown Manhattan offer to tourists on a variety of budgets, making it an ideal location for anyone visiting New York City for the first time. If you want to take in the greatest views of the Manhattan skyline, you should go to a pub or restaurant that is located on a rooftop.
Travel inn to stay in Midtown Manhattan
2. Upper East Side is the place to go if you want to bring out your inner socialite
Particularly in the Central Park South area, the Upper East Side is ideal for walking. This is the best travel inn place to stay in New York City if you want to see museums, shop for high-end labels on Madison Avenue, and dine at some of the city's best restaurants.
The Upper East Side is also home to some of New York City's finest museums, many of which can be found along Fifth Avenue between Central Park and the Hudson River.
Travel inn to stay on Upper East Side
3. Consider visiting Soho and the Lower East Side
If you've already seen the major attractions in New York and are looking to see how locals live, Soho and the Lower East Side are where you should be staying.
SoHo is home to some of New York City's best pizza as well as upscale restaurants like Laudurée and Dominique Ansel. Located so close to trendy Little Italy, this area attracts a lot of young, hip people. You may see famous people and want to take pictures for Instagram, so make sure your phone is charged.
Travel inn to stay on Socho & Lower East Side
4. Discover the depths of your romantic side in Greenwich Village
Greenwich Village is the place to stay if you've been to New York before, have seen the great sights, and now want to experience the city for what it's really like. This is the best area to stay in if you want to be close to the city's vibrant nightlife, but it's also one of the most expensive.
Travel inn to stay in Greenwich Village
|Best Hotels||Walker Hotel Greenwich Village; Washington Square Hotel; The Marlton Hotel|
|Good & Affordable Hotel||The Jane Hotel|
|Five-Star Hotel||Gansevoort Meatpacking|
5. Explore Long Island City Queens
Long Island City (LIC) in Queens lies directly over the East River from Midtown Manhattan. If you want to stay in New York City on a budget, Queens is the borough to visit.
To get a flavor of this residential area, stop by some of the local art galleries, top NYC music venues, and waterfront breweries (the vistas are fantastic). The cuisine, beverages, and vintage products at the LIC Flea Market are worth the trip alone. Also, foodies will love visiting Long Island City because it has some of the city's most varied ethnic restaurants.
Travel inn to stay in Long Island City Queens
|Best Hotels||Aloft LaGuardia Airport; LIC Plaza Hotel; Hyatt Place Long Island City|
|Good & Affordable Hotel||Grandview Hotel|
|Five-Star Hotel||The Rockaway Hotel|
6. Explore Williamsburg in Brooklyn
The East Village in lower Manhattan may be seen from Williamsburg across the East River. It's a popular place to stay in New York City because of its accessibility to some of the city's best restaurants and nightlife spots. Williamsburg has been known more for its hipsters than its gangsters.
Travel inn to stay in Williamsburg
|Best Hotels||The William Vale; The Williamsburg Hotel|
|Good & Affordable Hotel||Hotel Bliss – Brooklyn|
|Five-Star Hotel||1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge|
7. Explore the diverse dining options in City New Jersey
Jersey City is located across the Hudson River from downtown Manhattan. Jersey City, in northern New Jersey, is the best travel inn to stay near New York City without costing too much. The public art program in Jersey City has helped make it famous for its street art and murals. You can wander the street like a gallery on display outside all by yourself!
If you're looking for a spot to eat that offers a wide variety of cuisines, Jersey City is a good choice. In terms of nightlife, you can choose from a wide variety of clubs, bars, and concert halls.
Travel inn to stay in New Jersey
|Best Hotels||Canopy By Hilton Jersey City Arts District; Hyatt House Jersey City|
|Good & Affordable Hotel||Sonesta Simply Suites Philadelphia Mount Laurel|
|Five-Star Hotel||Ocean Club Hotel|